It first aired on March 12, 2018.
The Futon Critic
To be added.
For a full transcript of "Unikitty News!", scroll up to the top of the page.
- Burger Person
- Cookie Guy
- Dino Dude
- The Announcer
- Really Old Edith
This episode aired on March 12, 2018 on Cartoon Network in the United States.
- Brock is seen wearing his "lawyer" outfit again. ("Kitty Court")
- Craig is listed as running a pizza farm in the sponsor credits, hinting that she ultimately successful in her pizza-growing efforts from "Little Prince Puppycorn".
- The Bachelor - The commercial for "Third Degree Love Burns" parodies the rose ceremony and title graphics of ABC's The Bachelor. The two properties also use the same stock background music.
- Rose Buddies - 'Dr. Skwurt's Fantasy Yurt' from "Third Degree Love Burns" references a joke from the now-defunct McElroy Family podcast's "Episode 61: The Yurt Locker", in which cohost Griffin McElroy repeatedly refers to the Bachelor contestants' large tent as a 'Squirt Yurt'.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy- 'Dr. Fox's Science Corner' possesses a similar style and graphics to the educational program Bill Nye the Science Guy. Like Bill Nye, Dr. Fox also wears a bow tie.
- One Froggy Evening- Unikitty near the end of the episode, when Unikitty pulls out a cane and top hat which she lifts on and off of her head while side-stepping, could be a reference to Michigan J. Frog's dance from the 1950s Merrie Melodies cartoon, One Froggy Evening. (Both Unikitty! and Merrie Melodies are owned by Warner Bros.)
- Starting with this episode, Dino Dude's voice is lower.
- Feebee's commercial jingle states that her flower shop is located "right off the 134". This could be a reference to California State Route 134, the highway that runs near Warner Bros. Studios, where the series is made.
- Comcast Xfinity's streaming subtitles for this episode label the "Third Degree Love Burns" Announcer as 'Dr. Skwurt', possibly assuming his identity based on the 'Dr. Skwurt's Fantasy Yurts' credit from the end of the episode. It is unclear if The Announcer is in fact 'Dr. Skwurt', or if Dr. Skwurt is merely the manufacturer of the Fantasy Yurt.
- During Brock's news segment, there appears to be a swarm of crabs in the background.
|The image gallery for Unikitty News! may be viewed here.|