It first aired on October 20, 2018 in Australia, and December 13, 2018 on the Cartoon Network app, website, and On Demand service through selected cable providers. It aired in the U.S on February 5, 2019 and aired in the United Kingdom on February 12, 2019.
Puppycorn loses his first tooth and Unikitty's excited for her little bro-- now he gets a visit from the legendary Tooth Fairy! But when the Tooth Fairy is a no-show, Unikitty and her friends take on her mantle and responsibilities forming the Magical Molar Mates! But will they play too fast and loose with loose teeth and hit a raw nerve?
To be added
For a full transcript of "Tooth Trouble", click here.
- The Sun
- The Moon
- Really Old Edith
- Toaster and Toast
- Casey (debut)
- Dino Dude
- Old Timey Mustache Man
- Unknown Ice Cream Citizen (debut)
- Cardboard Box Boxer (debut)
- Early in the episode, Richard says "if there's money involved, we're going to do this by the books. I'm not going to jail again", revealing that he has previously gone to jail, possibly for a money-related crime (or crimes).
- This episode shows a number of characters' home interiors for the first time:
- Assuming all the teeth in Brock's 'Teef' jar came from his mouth, the sheer quantity indicates that he has possessed (and subsequently lost) hundreds or thousands of teeth.
- Over the course of the episode, the Magical Molar Mates collect approximately 83 teeth (Not including the teeth in Brock's 'Teef' jar, which he hands over willingly):
- Bim-Bom - 1
- Really Old Edith: Approximately 22, in the form of dentures
- Master Frown - 16
- Old Timey Mustache Man - 3
- Kickflip - 2
- Dino Dude - 2
- Beatsby - 2
- Diane - 1
- Casey - Approximately 16, in addition to his gums
- Batty - 2
- Toast - 3
- Stellacopter - 3
- Unknown Ice Cream Citizen - 5
- Cardboard Box Boxer - 3
- Vending Machine - 1
- A Toilet - 1
- Master Frown is seen wearing a towel hat, despite not having hair he would need to theoretically dry.
- Because Unikitty is able to remove Master Frown's teeth with a magnet, one could infer that his teeth are composed of magnetic substances (such as iron or rare-earth metals).
|The image gallery for Tooth Trouble may be viewed here.|
- ↑ http://www.animationmagazine.net/uncategorized/craig-teen-titans-bare-bears-return-to-cn-in-february/