- Dr. Fox: Are you sure you wanna have another game night tonight?
- Hawkodile: When you two compete it gets a little, uh…
- Richard: …Intense.
- Shopkeeper: I have the perfect game for you! A game bornin the depths of darkness, cursed be those who play it! It’s called “Spoooooky Game”! Oooh!
- Hawkodile: Got a real bad feeling about this.
- Dr. Fox: Agreed. There’s clearly something very wrong with this board game.
- Corn Cob: I thought it was just a game!
- Dr. Fox: I’m corn!
- Hawkodile: I’m on to you. There’s something weird goin’ on and I’m gonna find out what. Then punching time!
- Octopus: It was just a game...until I LOST!
- Skeleton: Boo! I’m a spooky skele—
- Score Creeper: Yes! Now ring the bell and you will be the winner of Spoooooky Game! Leave all those loser friends behind in the dust!
- Score Creeper: What are you doing?! Isn’t this exactly what you wanted? To be a winner? That means everyone else loses! Forever!
- Unikitty: Well, we’re both winning.
- Puppycorn: So…
- Unikitty: Yeah.
- Richard: No, I-I mean, why are you tiny?!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.