It’s Halloween again and the gang is telling scary stories to some trick or treaters.
Each of the characters takes turns adding onto the last story, going through a haunted glove to a haunted action figure to haunted everything, and even a spooky song! None work in scaring the kids when suddenly a full scale alien invasion happens right before their eyes! But the trick or treaters are still unimpressed until Richard takes the story stage and delivers a story no kid wants to hear. Instead of candy, the trick or treaters would get granola bars with raisins! Puppycorn and the kids run away screaming in fear
For a full transcript of "Scary Tales 2", scroll up to the top of the page.
- Dr. Fox
- Master Frown
- Other monsters
- Michael Jackson's Thriller - The characters preform a zombie-themed dance similar to the one in the 1983 music video.
- Game of Death / Kill Bill - Dr. Fox wears a costume similar to Bruce Lee's outfit from his incomplete 1972-73 kung-fu film. The outfit is also alluded to in Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill: Volume 1, in which a similar suit is worn by Uma Thurman's character.
- The gang is seen wearing the following costumes:
- Unikitty - Witch
- Puppycorn - Race car
- Hawkodile - Mummy
- Dr. Fox - Bruce Lee
- Richard - Piece of candy
- Master Frown - Chainsaw serial killer
- Brock - Train and conductor
- Despite being Halloween-themed, this episode premiered in December in the United States.
- This episode did premiere in October in Southeast Asia and Australia.
- Error: Throughout the episode, there are many scenes were Unikitty’s tail is missing.
- The trick o treaters resemble shock lock and barrel from the nightmare before christmas
|The image gallery for Scary Tales 2 may be viewed here.|