Personality and Traits
Puppycorn is a dog with a unicorn horn. His coat is cobalt blue and cream in color with red and white paws. His tail is blue and round. He has a tan snout and auburn nose, with his mouth having a prominent snaggletooth. There are three, tan freckles on each side of his face. He has auburn eyes and thick eyebrows. He has short, triangular ears that flop downwards, and a cracked, yellow horn with a red base. He wears a black collar with dark, gray spikes.
- Main article: Puppycorn/Forms
Puppycorn, like the first half of his species, is energetic and playful, as well as slightly dimwitted. He tries to best himself against his older sister, which often fails, but he never gives up on attempting.
Like his sister, he loves to have fun, but she is protective of his feelings - to the point that him being upset is something that can drive Unikitty berserk.
Possibly due to his dog nature, Puppycorn is able to eat inedible items, such as dirt, toys, and garbage. He seems to do this just because he likes to, rather than for any special abilities, however. Also, unlike his sister, he is incapable of flight.
- An early design of Puppycorn featured darker, navy blue fur, navy blue paws with brown stripes, and a light blue horn with a purple base.
- Puppycorn frequently misspells his own name as "Pupycron". (Birthday Blowout, Career Day, Beep, Music Videos)
- Puppycorn makes a non-speaking cameo in The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part. He can be seen watching Unikitty ride a slide attached to their castle. 
- Puppycorn is a playable character in the The LEGO Movie 2 tie-in video game.
- Puppycorn has been shown eating both chocolate brownies (Hide N' Seek) and grapes (Perfect Moment), two foods known to be toxic to dogs. One could potentially infer that his unicorn genetics enable him to eat these foods without consequence.
- In "P.L.O.T. Device", Puppycorn is revealed to be part corn.
In Other Languages
- Arabic: بابيكورن / "Biabikurn"
- Polish: Piesio Rożek
- Spanish: Perricornio
- German: Einhorn-Hündchen (Unicorn Pooch)
- Swedish: Valphörning (Puppy Horn)
- Italian: Cucciolino
- French: Mimicorne
- Portuguese (Brazil): Puppycorn
- Portuguese (Portugal): Puppycórnio
- Korean: 퍼피콘 / "Peopikon"
- Japanese: パピーコーン / "Papīkōn"
- Chinese: 呆萌狗 / "Dāi méng gǒu" (Stay Cute Dog)
- Main article: Puppycorn/Gallery
Main Article: Puppycorn (Quotes)
Sources and References
| Main: Unikitty / Puppycorn |
Dr. Fox / Hawkodile / Richard