It first aired on February 27, 2019.
The Futon Critic
The gang is taking an airplane trip together, and Hawk is at the helm taking his captain's license test. However, Richard is terrified of flying, so Unikitty and Puppycorn spend the flight trying to help Rick conquer his fear of flying.
When the gang takes an airplane trip together, Hawk is at the helm since today he's taking his captain's license test. Because Richard is terrified of flying, Unikitty & Puppycorn spend the chaotic flight trying to help him conquer his fear of flying while Dr Fox joins Hawk in the cockpit to help him pass his test.
To be added.
For a full transcript of "First Flight", click here.
- Rough Clouds (debut)
- Captain Tall (debut)
- Captain Short (debut)
- Dino Dude
- A Nun
- Service Goat
- Really Old Edith
- Toilet Dinosaur
- Flying Toasters - In a brief flashback, the gang can be seen riding in a winged toaster reminiscent of the popular Flying Toaster screensaver module from the 1989 After Dark software series.
- Airplane! - One of the passengers on the plane is a nun, like in the 1980 film.
- Britney Spears' "Toxic" - Unikitty and Puppycorn sing 'The Airplane Safety Song' wearing flight attendant outfits similar to the one worn by Spears in her iconic 2004 music video.
- The Penguin Submarine from "Pool Duel" makes a reappearance when Dr. Fox lists her 'safe' methods of travel she's built.
- "First Flight" shares a number of connections with the episode "Trapped in Paradise".
- Rick tells Dr. Fox, "Last week you said hot air balloons were the safest [method of travel]. I'm not buying it", referencing their balloon accident in "Trapped in Paradise".
- In "Trapped in Paradise", the airplane from "First Flight" can be seen flying overhead when the gang attempts to signal for help.
- Pet Pet makes a reappearance, sitting on the dashboard in the cockpit of the airplane.
- The Puppycorn Aliens' ship can be seen in the scene where Hawkodile loses control of the airplane.
This episode aired on February 27, 2019 on Cartoon Network in the United States.
|The image gallery for First Flight may be viewed here.|