The Score Creeper traps the gang in a fantasy role playing game where they must follow a complex set of rules to win their freedom.
For a full transcript of "Castles and Kitties", click here.
- Dungeons and Dragons - Castles and Kitties' high-fantasy setting, dice rolling mechanics, and game box mirror those of the popular tabletop role-playing game.
- Dr. Fox's cyborg redress resembles her cyborg modifications from "Kaiju Kitty".
- "Night Streets" can be heard when the radish goblins play their sweet jams.
- The odds of rolling a value of '20' on five separate d20 dice, as Unikitty does to become story master, is 1:3,200,000.
- The Witch from Bedtime Stories appears among the patrons of The Dumpy Pumpkin.
- Error: When everybody (excluding the Score Creeper) was having a Cabin Fight, Unikitty's tiara was missing until it was shown again on her head when she and her friends (except Richard) were teleported to the radish farm.
|The image gallery for Castles and Kitties may be viewed here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.