The gang are at the local laundromat cleaning their clothes, when Unikitty finds Batman's uniform mixed in with her clothes. Intoxicated by the coolness of it, Unikitty takes on the persona of Batman and begins to fight crime. When she accidentally causes Master Frown to step up his crime game, she will need the help of her friends, dressed as Robin, to stop him.
Instead of giving it back to her, she decides to usurp his identity and play the hero at Frowntown. the gang don't like it and advises Unikitty to give back his costume to Batman. Finally, Unikitty wanted teammates and they transforms into Robin and Nightwing in different suits.
Master Frown wanted to be the Joker and Brock Harley Quinn. To be a professional villain, Master Frown placed a huge stink bomb that would ravage his whole city. After a hard fight, the Batteam won and Unikitty returned the costume to Batman who congratulated her but reminded to Master Frown master that he was a very bad villain
For a full transcript of "Batkitty", scroll up to the top of the page.
- Frowntown Citizens
- Really Old Edith
- Toaster and Toast
- Wrecking Ball
Connections to Batman
The characters assume the roles of characters from the Batman franchise as follows:
- Unikitty - Batman
- Master Frown - The Joker
- Brock - Harley Quinn (Both 1992 Animated Series and modern comic iterations)
- Puppycorn - Dick Grayson’s Robin
- Dr. Fox - Carrie Kelley's Robin
- Hawkodile - Nightwing
- Richard - Alfred Pennyworth
- This is the first time a character from The LEGO Movie other than Unikitty has appeared in the show.
- This episode also marks the first time a LEGO stop-motion segment appears outside of the show's intro.
- Hawkodile can be seen wearing red brief underpants while he does his laundry.
- Hawkodile's 'Zoo' shirt from "Prank War" is among the items being washed at the laundromat.
- For some unknown reason, Cloudbarry has a mustache in this episode, similar to the one that Dr. Fox draws on him in "No Sleep Sleepover".
|The image gallery for Batkitty may be viewed here.|